The Drive Wheelchair Crutch And Cane Holder is a small portable accessory that is designed to provide a convenient space for users who also use canes while traveling with wheelchairs. The accessory is ideally designed to use with manual wheelchairs and can accommodate maximum one single tip cane or crutch only. These holders are adjustable that makes them compatible to be used for a variety of canes and crutches.
The Drive Medical Wheelchair Crutch And Cane Holder comes in two parts where one acts as a base to enhance stability and is fixated near the frame around the wheel area. The other part is fixed above the base holder around armrests and comes with a velcro strap that tightly holds the canes and crutches. By attaching canes to the wheelchair, these wheelchair accessories help free users to perform other activities and sit peacefully without any inconvenience. The base comes with a plastic made nut-bolt fastening system that doesn't strain users hands while winding and unwinding it to open and close. These holders are extremely easy to install and require almost no additional tools to set up or remove. These are small and lightweight, hence take less storage space.
Product Features and Benefits
- Wheelchair accessory that attaches cane and crutches to manual wheelchairs
- Comes in two parts - one for holding from top and other from base
- Top part has velcro straps for customize fitting
- Bottom part uses nut-bolt system
- Portable and easy to install
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Color: Black
- Material : Plastic
- Compatibility: Drive and most other manual wheelchair manufacturing brands
- Model: STDS1034