The Drive TK 1090 Trekker Thigh Prompts are a pair of Trekker Gait Trainer accessories that are used to maintain a stable walking style of a child or an adult for better mobility. They can also be used to train a child for walking. It is available in two sizes: small and large. It smoothly transfers weight from one leg to another and moves in accordance with the gait style of a user. Another important feature of these thigh prompts is that they are height adjustable.
These Drive Trekker Thigh Prompts play a very crucial role in improving and maintaining the walking style of a user as they continuously keep a check on the walking posture and style. This synchronized movement according to the gait pattern of the person helps him or her to walk in a proper posture and prevents stumbling. The assistive technology can be easily fitted to the user’s gait trainer without requiring any external help. They can be placed farther or closer to the user to limit the chances of abduction.
The material from which the Trekker Thigh Prompts are made from is plastic and is available only in black. This product is an ideal fit for those who have an irregular walking style with lesser control on their legs.
Product Features and Benefits
- Easy height adjustments
- Moves with the user gait pattern
- Can be positioned away or close to the user
- Maintains balance by smoothly shifting weight from one leg to another
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Sizes: Small (TK 1090 S), Large (TK 1090 L)
- Maximum Leg Circumference: 15 Inch (TK 1090 S), 20 Inch (TK 1090 L)
- Distance Between Clamp to Strap: 5 Inch - 8 Inch (TK 1090 S), 5 Inch - 11 Inch (TK 1090 L)
- Model: TK 1090 S, TK 1090 L
Product Information and Documents