The Elvex ARC Face Shield NFPA 70E Risk Category 1 protects workers from the dangers of electrical arc flash, high-speed impacts from particles and UV radiation. Designed to meet the 70E-2008 standard from the National Fire Protection Association, these Elvex face shields are a key component to a reliable arc flash solution.
With an Arc Thermal Performance Value (ATPV) of 8 cal/cm² this arc face shield exceeds the category 1 standards set by the NFPA. The rugged polycarbonate material is also highly resistant to impacts and heat, providing electrical workers and linesmen with facial protection while maintaining good visibility.
These .75" thick arc shields are compatible with Elvex visor brackets and are available in complete arc flash protection kits so you can be fully compliant with workplace safety standards. If you want to secure your face from the scarring and burning of electrical arc flash, buy the Elvex ARC Face Shield NFPA 70E Risk Category 1 from ActiveForever.com today!
- Protects workers from arc flash hazards
- Polycarbonate shield is heat and impact resistant
- High level of visibility with wide shield and high VLT
- 99% UV filtration; 60% average visible light transmission
- Complies with NFPA 70E-2008 Hazard 1 standards
- Compatible with Elvex Visor Brackets (VB-10/20/30) for mounting
- Anti fog coating
Arc Flash Face Shield Specifications:
- Quantity: Case of 12
- Arc Rating: 8 cal/cm² withstands thermal energy release during ASTM 21778-08
- Color: Light green
- Material: Molded Polycarbonate
- Thickness: .75 inches
- Dimensions: 10” x 18.5” x.075”
- UV Protection: 99%
- Visible Light Transmission (VLT): 60% average VLT and 70% peak VLT
- ANSI standard: ANSI Z87.1-2003. Requires users to wear safety glasses under face shields
- Notes: NFPA 70E requires users to wear a safety cap, NFPA 70E rated balaclava, safety glasses and ear plugs with an Arc face shield.
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: FS-18ARC10, faceshield, faceshields