Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here
Write Your Own Review
This ingenious trapeze design creates leverage so moving to a sitting position is easy and less stressful! Combining the trapeze and bedside pole into one easy package creates a strong, comfortable way of sitting up perfect for any home. This Health Craft Trapeze installs directly to the studs of the ceiling, so no space is wasted on the floor! The Health Craft e2 Ceiling Mounted Trapeze is compatible with specialized grab bar fasteners and anchors that mount directly behind the dry wall if the stud spacing is too large. This allows the ability to mount directly into the studs.
When you don't need any more assistance, the Ceiling Mounted Trapeze easily slides out of the way so no view is obstructed! Help ease your state of mind with help from the Ceiling Mounted Trapeze. No longer will you have to worry about getting up in the morning or requiring assistance to sit up. Feel more independent today! Buy the Health Craft e2 ™ Ceiling Mounted Trapeze from ActiveForever.com!
Health Craft e2 Ceiling Mounted Trapeze Features:
- Space efficient grab bar gives your more floor space
- Provides you assistance to sit up and stand
- Feel more independent in your home
- Unique design creates leverage to make lifting yourself easier
- Conveniently stores out of the way to prevent entanglement
HealthCraft Ceiling Mounted Trapeze Specifications:
- Health Craft e2 Ceiling Mounted Trapeze Instructions
- Max. Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Available Options:
- Trapeze with strap, slider hook, and 24" ceiling bar mount
- Trapeze with strap, slider hook, and 32" ceiling bar mount
- Ceiling Bar Diameter: 1.25"
- Diameter of Trapeze Handle: 0.875"
- Trapeze Grip Lengths: 10.25" (Longer Grip) and 6.25" (Shorter Grip)
- Please Note: No more than 150 pounds of force should be exerted on the ceiling mount at one time (for repositioning and sitting up assistance). This means that if one were to weigh the maximum 300 lbs it would be a risk to exert a full 300 lbs of force on this unit.
Important: Expedited shipping costs may vary as this item is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day and 2nd Day orders.
Determine Location of the Grab Bar:
As shown in figure 1, the user of the e2 Ceiling Mounted Trapeze should lie down in their normal resting position with their hands at their thighs.
The grab bar will be mounted so that the strap hangs directly down over the palms of the user as shown as the X in figure 1.
While adjusting the trapeze make sure the handle is in a comfortable position, while allowing the user room to sit up.
The grab bar needs to be installed so that it extends from the center of where the user will lie down to an area that they can slide the trapeze over when not in use as shown as "Z" in figure 2.
Grab Bar Installation:
Mark the holes where the grab bar is desired making sure that the flanges can be secured to joists. If this is not possible, specialized fasteners may be used.
Health Craft e2 ™ Ceiling Mounted Trapeze Handle Installation:
Open the loop on the end of the trapeze strap, rotate the strap 180°, and slide it onto the upper rail of the trapeze handle as shown in Figure 2. Slide it past the grip and along the trapeze tube until it reaches the top end of the trapeze.
Setting the height of the handle:
Adjust the length of the strap to set the comfortable height of the trapeze. This is usually when the user can grab the bar while still laying in bed, as shown in Figure 1.
Returns: All Health Craft e2 ™ Ceiling Mounted Trapeze returns are subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized Returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: ceiling mounted trapese bar, ceiling mounted grab bar, STP-CM-24, STP-CM-32, STP-HS-E2