This wall mounted support rail is great for fall prevention, especially after a hip or knee replacement, or lower body injury. The PT Rail is easy to install, it comes in powder coated white, polished chrome, or brushed stainless steel finish. Order the left rail if you want support on the left side of the body, the right rail for the right side of the body or buy both for full body support! Order yours from ActiveForever.com today!
- Extremely easy to install
- ADA Compliant
- Generous 1.5" diameter rail for maximum grip comfort
- Soft hinge holds its position
- Safety hinge will not inadvertently fall down
- Hinged model folds up to store out of the way
- Provides rigid support where needed
- Use this rail on the right or left side of the toilet
- Offset rail design prevents wrist strain when using lower rail
- Optional PT Rail Floor Mast Also Available
PT Rail Wall Mount Support Rail Specifications:
- Max. Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Rail Lengths: 28" or 32"
- Rail Diameter: 1.5”
- Color: Powder coat white, polished chrome, brushed stainless steel
- Material: Alloy steel
- Finish Options: Anti-microbial white powder coat, Chrome Plated Steel or Brushed Stainless Steel
- Due to variances in local construction methods and materials used, wall fasteners are not included
- PT Rail Features and Benefits
- PT Rail Instructions
Return Policy: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Important: Expedited shipping costs may vary as this item is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day and 2nd Day orders.
Related Searches: Health Craft, Physical Therapy Assistive Device, Hinged Bathroom Rail, PT-WR28L