The 2 post configuration is ideal for a simple lift in or out of a bed. The unique design allows the patient or loved one to be moved with ease along the rail smoothly and gently with minimal effort. The Hoyer EasyTrack 2-Post System is also available in both a wall mount and tub-mount bracket configurations which allows one post to be mounted on a wall or to a standard bathtub ledge for bathroom transfers. It can be set up or disassembled in mere minutes by a single person with absolutely no tools required. The flexibility of the EasyTrack design provides a perfect solution for permanent and temporary home care. Buy your Hoyer EasyTrack 2-Post System today from ActiveForever!
Hoyer Easy Track 2-Post System Features:
- Lightweight components and design allow for quick and easy set-up by a single person in less than 5 minutes
- Aluminum rails can be transported along with the Hoyer Voyager Portable Overhead Lifter (sold separately) a perfect solution when traveling
- The unique floor-to-ceiling spring-loaded design does not require permanent installation or alterations to the ceiling or electrical, saving considerable fees and maintenance
- Easy-glide, Telescopic Rail allows caregivers to smoothly glide the person being transferred without strain or risk of back injury
- Telescopic post can be used with ceiling heights from 7 ft. - 9 ft.
- Small footprint permits use even in the smallest bedroom or bathroom where a conventional floor lifters cannot maneuver
- Tub-Mount bracket option allows convenient use in the bathroom
Hoyer Easy Track 2-Post SystemSpecifications:
- Max. Weight Capacity: 440 lbs.
- Total Weight: 44 lbs.
- Rail Weight: 26.4 lbs.
- Post Weight (each): 8.8 lbs.
- Configuration: 2-Post
- Ceiling Plate Length: 20"
- Floor Plate: 4.8"
- Material: Anodized aluminum
- Ceiling Height Range (length of post): 84" - 108"
- Rail Length Range: 75" - 125"
- Minimum Distance Between Posts: 75"
- NOTE: The Hoyer EasyTrack 2-Post System is designed to be used with the Hoyer Voyager Portable Overhead Lifter A14125 (sold separately)
Important: Expedited shipping costs may vary as this item is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day and 2nd Day orders
Warranty: The manufacturer guarantees the EasyTrack System to be free from defects in material under normal use and service for a period of one year. If within the warranty period this product shall be proven to be defective, such product shall be repaired or replaced at the manufacturer's option. This warranty does not include any labor or shipping charges incurred in replacement part installation or repair of any such product.
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: Hoyer lifter, patient lift, ceiling lift, voyager lifter, guardian lift, hoyer voyager, a14125