The Invacare Hemi Elevating Legrests with footplates and calf pads are unlike any other traditional leg rests. It features a deep black aluminum or composite footplate that supports the entire leg of the user on the wheelchair. The swing away feature of the leg rests ensures that it is easy to transfer the patient to and from the wheelchair.
The Invacare Hemi elevating leg rests also include optional calf pads. The padded black vinyl calf pads enhance the comfort level of the leg rests. The leg rests can be easily elevated as per the user’s convenience. This elevation is achieved by a simple push button adjuster that does not require any tools. In fact, the complete assembly of the leg rests is quick and easy and can be carried out without any tools.
With the intuitive design and materials used to make it, the Invacare Hemi Elevating Legrests are incredibly durable and comfortable to use.
Product Features and Benefits
- Easy no tool adjustment
- Padded, black vinyl covered calf pads
- Detachable swing away elevating leg rest
- Comfortable & durable plastic/composite foot plates
- Fits with any manual invacare & drive medical wheelchair
- Pin Spacing: 1-⅜ Hemi
- Manufacturer: Invacare
- Footplate Size: 7” Wide x 6” Deep
- Model: T94HA, T94HAP, T94HC, T94HCP
- Includes: Two pair of invacare Footplate Leg rests
- Material: Aluminum (Chrome color) or Composite (Silver Vein color)