Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here
Write Your Own Review
Constructed from T-6 Aircraft-grade Aluminum, the Karman Tilt-In Space Manual Wheelchair is extremely durable and lightweight and the unique design folds down for convenient travel and/or storage. The innovative reclining system shifts the users center of gravity 0° to 35° to provide even suspension and support, eliminating the risk of skin breakdown and ulcers.
Equipped with flip-back, height adjustable armrests, removable ergonomic headrest, and patented inward/outward swing-away footrests, this wheelchair contains all the luxuries and amenities available for unbeatable comfort. A unique added feature is the AEGIS permanently bonded Anti-Microbial barrier upholstery that helps protect the wheelchair from odor, staining and deterioration from bacteria, fungus and other micro-organisms. Buy your Karman Tilt-In-Space Manual Wheelchair today from ActiveForever.com!
Karman VIP515 Manual Wheelchair Features:
- Advanced ergonomic pressure relieving seating
- 0° to 35° center of gravity weight shift
- Concaved, height adjustable flip-back full armrests
- Ergonomic handrails for added user comfort
- Foldable backrest, removable ergonomic headrest
- Grip brakes on the transport handles increase caregiver control
- Paint coating contains special anti-bacterial materials
- Upholstery contains AEGIS Anti-Microbial barrier
Karman Healthcare Tilt-In-Space Wheelchair Specifications:
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Weight: 38 lbs
- Dimensions: 30" x 13" x 30" (Folded)
- Wheels: 20" flat free rear wheels
- Seat Width: 18"
Warranty: 1 year on frame, 6 months on parts
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: tilting wheelchair, mobility aid, VIP515