A well constructed frame provides extra durability and strength, while the folding back rest and frame make it extremely easy to store and transport. For extra portability and convenience, the 18"x17" Wheelchair with Quick Release Axles (A12426 03) comes equipped with quick release removable rear wheels. Additional anti-bacterial upholstery protects from odor, staining and deterioration from bacteria, fungus and other microorganisms. Make life more enjoyable by purchasing your Karman Healthcare Ultra Lightweight Ergonomic Wheelchair from ActiveForever today!
- Intelligent S-shaped seating system
- Ergonomic seat provides pressure relief and stabilizaton
- Aegis anti-bacterial upholstery
- Folding backrest and frame
- Portable and compact
- Fixed armrest, swing-away footrest
- Stylish side panel protects you from the rear wheels
- Tube-in Center foot-plate, assures better side leg support
- 24'' flat free polyurethane tires
- Quick release removable rear wheels (available with A12426 03)
- As seen on TV by Dr. Phil
Karman Healthcare Ultra Lightweight Wheelchair Specifications:
- Max. Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Product Weight: 27 lbs; 18"x17" Quick Release Axles - 25 lbs
- Product Dimensions: 18"x17" - 25"W x 36"H x 17"D; 20"x17" - 27"W x 36"H x 17"D
- Frame Color: Silver or Rose Red (18"x17" Quick Release Axles only)
- Upholstery: Silver
- Seat Width: 18" x 17" or 20" x 17"
- Medicare code: K0004 / K0005
Warranty: Limited Lifetime on frame, 1 year on parts
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: karma, S-Ergo 115, S-115Q, ergonomic chair, S-115W20