A foldable and tilting wheelchair, this Karman Healthcare mobility aid has an intelligent 0 - 35° center-of-gravity shifting mechanism that positions patients to relieve pressure. Designed for individuals at moderate risk for skin ulceration, this tilt-in-space wheelchair minimizes sheer force while providing excellent maneuverability and comfort. A sturdy, aircraft-grade aluminum frame supports a soft seat upholstered with a perma-bonded AEGIS anti-microbial barrier that shields against microbes, odor and stains. Highly customizable and ergonomic, this folding wheelchair features an adjustable-height head rest, flip-back, height-adjustable armrests and variable-length leg supports. Detachable footrests swing both inward and outward and secure the feet with comfortable heel straps.
Stable and agile, this lightweight wheelchair sits on 14" flat-free polyurethane tires with 7" front casters and has a built-in anti-tipping system. Weighing only 34 pounds but able to support up to 250, this foldable tilt-in-space wheelchair is perfect for users who want a high-quality transport chair that can help stop bed sores. Buy yours at ActiveForever.com today!
Tilt-In-Space Transport Wheelchair Features:
- Shifts pressure to reduce chance of bedsores
- Concave full-sized armrests
- Special newly designed ergonomic
- Removable headrest
- Folds down for portability
- 0 - 35° center-of-gravity shift
- Anti-Microbial upholstery protects from odor, bacteria, fungus
- Paint coating uses anti-bacterial materials
- Flip-back, adjustable armrests
- Patented, inward/outward swing-away footrests
Karman VIP Tilt-In-Space Transport Wheelchair Specifications:
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Weight: 34 lbs
- Seat Width: 18"
- Seat Depth: 17"
- Seat Height: 19"
- Overall Height: 38"
- Overall Width (open): 26"
- Dimensions When Collapsed: 30" x 13" x 30"
- Aluminum Frame Weight: 34 lbs
- Tires: 14" flat-free rear wheels
Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty on frame, 1 year on parts
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: VIP515F18-TP, VIP515
Write Your Own Review