Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here
Write Your Own Review
The MABIS CALIBER Series Adjustable Aneroid Sphygmomanometer is specifically designed so the user can easily set the gauge to zero if needed. Just insert the included mini-screwdriver into the stem of the gauge and turn the screwdriver until the needle returns to zero. This unit offers dependability at an inexpensive cost, built to last many years in the demanding environments and fields such as hospitals, nursing homes or EMT's. The MABIS CALIBER Series Adjustable Aneroid Sphygmomanometer features a calibrated blue nylon cuff and matching aneroid gauge; buy yours from ActiveForever.com today!
MABIS CALIBER Series Adjustable Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Features:
- Deluxe air release valve
- Twenty-year calibration warranty
- Zippered carrying case
- Contains latex
MABIS CALIBER Series Adjustable Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Specifications:
- Child Cuff Measurement: 4"W x 13"L (comfortably fits arm girth of 7" to 11")
- Adult Cuff Measurement: 5"W x 21"L (comfortably fits arm girth of 11" to 16")
- Large Adult Cuff measurement: 6"W x 25.5"L (comfortably fits arm girth of 13" to 20")
- Color: Blue
- Includes: one MABIS CALIBER Series Adjustable Aneroid Sphygmomanometer, deluxe air release valve, inflation bulb, nylon calibrated cuff, mini-screwdriver and zippered carrying case
Warranty: Twenty-year (20) calibration on gauge
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: spygmomanometer, anaroid, sphyg, blood pressure, briggs healthcare, dmi, 01-133-015, 01-133-011, 01-133-016