The MG Electronics LED Clamp On Desktop Magnifier features an adjustable clamp that can fit up to 2.5" thick surfaces for a customized installation almost anywhere. This lamp is deal for home, office or professional medical use so now you can start that craft project that was too difficult to see or just view those specimens a little better. The ring of 45 bright white LED's equal 4786K of daylight color temperature and the 3 Diopter lens is 5" in diameter. Some advantages of LED bulbs are they give off less heat, last longer, do not contain mercury or give off ultraviolet light.
The MG Electronics LED Clamp On Desktop Magnifier's spring balanced adjustable swing arm is design to extends out to 32" and only the entire lamp only weighs 7 pounds. The clamp on feature provides a customized installation anywhere on your desk and only takes up 2" of space. Ready out of the box with no assembly required, just plug in and start that project that you have always been wanting to with the MG Electronics LED Desktop Magnifier Clamp-On Lamp. You'll always appreciate the substance and reliability of buying from ActiveForever.com!
MG Electronics LED Clamp On Desktop Magnifier Features:
- Perfect desktop lamp for home, office, or professional medical use
- 45 super bright LED's
- 32" spring balanced adjustable swing arm design
- Powerful 5" diameter, 3 Diopter (glass) magnifying lens
- Uses less than 30% current draw than fluorescent bulbs
- Brightness equal to 4786K daylight color temperature
- Lightweight design - Only 7 pounds!
- Convenient handle on head to assist while readjusting position
MG Electronics LED Clamp On Desktop Magnifier Specifications:
- MG Electronics LED Clamp On Desktop Magnifier Manual
- Head Diameter: 13.8"
- Swing Arm Length: 32"
- Length Above Bend: 17"
- Length Below Bend: 15"
- Weight: 7 lbs
- Lens: 3 Diopter
- Glass Lens Diameter: 5"
- Color Temperature: 4786K (daylight)
- Number of LED's: 45
- Watts: 9.4
- Max. Clip Opening: Up to 1.5"
- Power Supply: ETL/CE Approved 100V-240V
- Color: White
- Assembly Required: No
Warning: This lamp has a glass lens - Don't leave in direct sunlight, there is a chance of starting a fire.
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: led-360, led360, lux-250, lux250, lux-800, lux800, lux-850, lux850, lux-900, lux900, clamp-on, light emitting diode, l.e.d., macular degeneration, glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, cataracts, an eye injury, congenital disability, retinitis pigmentosa, low vision technology