The MG Electronics LED Desktop Magnifier Lamp w/ 2 Light Modes features a 36" spring balanced adjustable swing arm design and stays set in any position. This durable magnifier only weighs 12.5 pounds and has a large 7" diameter, 5 Diopter lens. Use the adjustable clamp to secure this lamp to any surface you need to up to a thickness of 2.5". Magnify and light up your work and work space with this dual white and UV LED desktop magnifier. You'll always appreciate the substance and reliability of buying from ActiveForever.com!
MG Electronics LED Desktop Magnifier Lamp w/ 2 Light Modes Features:
- Ideal office or professional medical facilities
- Powerful 7", 5 Diopter (glass) magnifying lens
- Powerful ring of 102 (total) ultra-bright LED's
- 48 UV LED's
- 54 ultra-bright white LED's
- 36" spring balanced adjustable swing arm design
- Bright white light with 30% less current draw than fluorescent bulbs
- Brightness equal to 4514K daylight color temperature
- 3 Position touch on/off switch
- Protective lens cover included
- Attached handle assists while re-adjusting the lamp
MG Electronics LED Desktop Magnifier Lamp w/ 2 Light Modes Specifications:
- MG Electronics LED Desktop Magnifier Lamp w/ 2 Light Modes Brochure
- Head Diameter: 12.8"
- Swing Arm Length: 36.5"
- Length Above Bend: 18"
- Length Below Bend: 18"
- Weight: 12.5 lbs
- Lens: 5 Diopter
- Glass Lens Diameter: 7"
- Color Temperature: 4514K (daylight)
- Number of UV LED's: 48
- Number of White LED's: 54
- Watts: 4.2 (LED); 12.6 (UV)
- Max. Clip Opening: Up to 2.5"
- Power Supply: ETL/CE/UL Approved 100V-240V
- Color: White
- Assembly Required: No
Warning: This lamp has a glass lens - Don't leave in direct sunlight, there is a chance of starting a fire.
Warranty: 90 days
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: led-100, led100, lux-250, lux250, lux-800, lux800, lux-850, lux850, lux-900, lux900, U.V., ultraviolet, ultra violet, clamp on, light emitting diode, l.e.d., macular degeneration, glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, cataracts, an eye injury, congenital disability, retinitis pigmentosa, low vision technology