The MG Electronics LED Desktop Magnifier w/ 3/5 Diopter Lenses features an adjustable clamp that can fit up to 2.5" thick surfaces and is deal for home, office or professional medical use. Now you can start that craft project that was too difficult to see or just view those specimens a little better. The ring of 46 bright white LED's has 30% less current draw than fluorescent bulbs and is equal to 4786K of daylight color temperature. Some advantages of LED bulbs are they give off less heat, last longer, do not contain mercury or give off ultraviolet light.
The MG Electronics LED Desktop Magnifier w/ 3/5 Diopter Lenses has a spring balanced adjustable swing arm design that extends out to 32" and only weighs 5.5 pounds. The clamp-on feature provides a customized installation anywhere on your desk and only takes up 2" of space. Start that project that you have always been wanting to with the MG Electronics LED Desktop Magnifier Clamp-On Lamp. You'll always appreciate the substance and reliability of buying from ActiveForever.com!
MG Electronics LED Desktop Magnifier w/ 3/5 Diopter Lenses Features:
- Perfect desktop lamp for home, office or professional medical settings
- Ring of 45 ultra-bright LED's
- 32" spring balanced adjustable swing arm design
- Bright white light with 30% less current draw than fluorescent bulbs
- Powerful 5", 3 & 5 Diopter (glass) magnifying lenses
- Brightness equal to 6400K daylight color temperature
- Adjustable clamp fits up to 2.5" thick surfaces
MG Electronics LED Desktop Magnifier w/ 3/5 Diopter Lenses Specifications:
- MG Electronics LED Desktop Magnifier w/ 3/5 Diopter Lenses Brochure
- Head Diameter: 11.25"
- Swing Arm Length: 32"
- Length Above Bend: 17.5"
- Length Below Bend: 14.4"
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
- Lens: 3 Diopter comes installed; 5 Diopter is interchangeable
- Glass Lens Diameter: 5"
- Color Temperature: 6400K (daylight)
- Number of LED's: 45
- Watts: 9.4
- Clamp Opening: Up to 2.5"
- Power Supply: ETL/CE Approved 100V-240V
- Color: White
- Assembly Required: No
Warning: This lamp has a glass lens - Don't leave in direct sunlight, there is a chance of starting a fire.
Warranty: 90 days
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: led-210, led210, lux-250, lux250, lux-800, lux800, lux-850, lux850, lux-900, lux900, clamp on, light emitting diode, l.e.d., macular degeneration, glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, cataracts, an eye injury, congenital disability, retinitis pigmentosa, low vision technology