Especially ideal for anyone with impaired balance, recent surgery, or back pain, the Stander Assist-A-Tray combines luxury and utility while keeping the user mobile. Fully adjustable in both height and length from 26" to 32", the Assist-A-Tray has a built-in sturdy, ergonomic handle that aids with safety and improved balance. Equipped with a handy, multi-use tray that swivels 360° including a cup holder and utensil compartment, users are able to place their laptop, crafts, or even dinner on top of the tray for added convenience. You'll always appreciate the substance and reliability of ActiveForever.com!
Stander Assist-A-Tray Features:
- Ergonomic safety handle for easier standing and sitting
- Multi-use tray swivel 360°
- Cup holder and utensil compartment
- Fully adjustable in length and height
- Super grip rubber pads ensure stability and protect floor from damage
- Easy assembly, no tools required
- Also referred to as the "Able Tray"
Stander Assist-A-Tray Specifications:
- Weight Limit of Handle: 250 lbs
- Weight Limit of Tray: 30 lbs
- Height of Tray: 26" to 32"
- Size of Tray: 18"L x 16"W
- Height Adjustment Handle: 34" to 40"
- Dimension of Handle: 6" x 6" x 1.25"D
- Base Length Adjustment: 20" to 36"
- Base Feet Measurements: 4" x 7"
- Weight: 25 lbs.
- Color: Brown Walnut
- Stander Assist-A-Tray Brochure
- Stander Assist-A-Tray Assembly Instructions
How to Assemble:
- Slide two base pieces together
- Insert handle into base
- Attach tray to handle
- Adjust dept of base and height of handle
- Place under your couch or chair
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee . Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: standers, assistatray, assist a tray, bedside table, tv tray, abletray, 2050