The Health Craft Advantage Rail is a floor mounted support rail which promotes safe and independent standing and transfers as well as fall prevention. The key to the effectiveness of the Advantage Rail is in the unique operation of the horizontal rail. The rail pivots to move with you in safe small steps providing moving support similar to a walker, yet it can lock in an instant in case of a loss of balance, need for rest, or to assist to a seated position.
Operation is simple... a gentle lift unlocks the rail to start it moving, keep the rail up to move freely, or let it down any time to lock it. Now you can take it with you or simply move it out of the way when it is not needed. Each portable model quickly secures and releases from a low profile floor mounted plate. Buy your Health Craft Advantage Rail today from ActiveForever.com!
HealthCraft Advantage Rail Features:
- Sturdy, supportive mobility and balance assistance
- Simple and easy to use and adjust
- Promotes safe and independent use
- Available in portable and standard options
- Ideal for situations where a ceiling pole will not work
- Perfect for bedrooms, bathrooms, or next to a favorite chair
Health Craft Rail Specifications:
- Rail: 17" L x 1.25" diameter
- Rail Height: 30" - 38" (Adjustable)
- Mast: 28" x 2.25" diameter
- Floor Plate: 7.5" diameter
- Standard: 300 lbs
- Bariatric: 450 lbs
- Portable: 300 lbs
Important: Expedited shipping costs may vary as this item is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3-Day orders
Warranty: One year manufacturers warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForevers return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: super pole, half pole, AR-T, AR-T-HD,
Search items similar to the Health Craft Advantage Rail