The PediaSure SideKicks .63 Cal Nutritional Juice Drink is a special nutrition drink that is formulated to provide support to pediatric patients on low calorie diets. The drink is suitable as a supplement and as a complete diet source that can be consumed either orally or through a tube feeding.
The SideKicks Nutritional Juice Drink fulfills the Dietary Reference Intakes (DRIs) required for proteins, vitamins and minerals. The required volume is 1,000 milliliters for pediatrics between two to eight years of age and 1,500 milliliters for pediatrics from nine to thirteen years of age. The drink has ten grams of protein that promotes healthy muscle mass and improves strength. It is also a good source of prebiotic fiber that helps maintain and improve digestive health. The drink also has vitamins A, C, D, E and K and other important minerals that make up a strong immune system.
The drink is safe to use for patients with halal, kosher, gluten-free and lactose intolerant diets. The drink comes packed in two different flavors - vanilla and chocolate. The drink is not to be used for IV therapies or to be used by individuals who have galactosemia. It is important to note that the drink is not intended for infants under one year of age and should only be taken into consideration under physician supervision.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Contains Several Antioxidants
- Good Source of Prebiotic Fiber, Proteins, Vitamins and Minerals
- Suitable for Lactose Intolerants, Gluten-free, Kosher and Halal Diets
- Specially Formulated for Two to Thirteen Year Old Children
- Manufacturer: Abbott Nutrition
- Serving Size: 8 oz. (237 milliliters)
- Calories Served (Per serving size): 150
- Flavor: Vanilla and Chocolate
- Product Number: 56523, 62484, 62486