The Abbott Similac Advance Infant Formula is a nutritionally rich formula ideal to provide children and infants with a complete and balanced nutrition. The milk-based formula can either be used as a supplement or as an alternative to breastfeeding. The nutrition supplement is available as a powder and simply needs to be added in water to prepare it for feeding.
The Similac Advance Formula has a unique blend of ingredients that support the overall growth and development of the child. The drink features OptiGro, which is a unique blend of DHA, Lutein and Vitamin E exclusive to Similac products from Abbott Nutrition. The DHA and Lutein support brain and eye development in the child while the Vitamin E promotes enhanced development of cells in the body. These ingredients are also present in breast milk which makes the drink an ideal alternative. The supplement also contains easily absorbable calcium that supports bone development. The Nucleotides in the drink help strengthen the immune system while the prebiotics aid in the digestive health of the infant.
The Abbott Nutrition Similac Formula also contains high amounts of iron which makes the drink ideal for children with iron deficiencies. The supplement is suitable for children and infants on gluten-free, halal and kosher diets. It is not recommended for children with galactosemia. To ensure maximum efficiency of the drink, it is recommended to use a single serving prepared for feeding within one hour and discard if not used within one hour of preparation.
Visit our Diet and Nutrition page and the Abbott Nutrition PediaSure Peptide 1.5 Cal Nutrition for Children for more product options.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Nucleotides to help assist immune system
- Suitable for kosher, halal and gluten free diets
- Not for children or newborns with galactosemia
- Prebiotics to help advance the digestive health
- Use as a supplement or substitute to breast feeding
- Consists of Lutein, Vitamin E and DHA for brain and eye development
- Manufacturer: Abbott Nutrition
- Brand: Similac Advance 20
- Volume: 12.9 oz. (380 grams), 1.45 lbs (660 grams)
- Preparation: Powder
- Product Number: 53359, 55957