The Aircast Cryo/Cuff Gravity Cooler, in conjuction with the Cryo/Cuff cuffs, works as form of cold therapy that combines cold and central compression that is delivered using a simple, gravity-fed system for 6 to 8 hours of cryotherapy. This type of cold therapy is designed with safety and ease-of-use in mind and is excellent for post-operative recovery, athletic training rooms, home-use. and trauma. The best feature of this cooler is that it provides compression and cryotherapy to specific afflicted areas, like your foot, ankle, knee, calf, and thigh. There are even pediatric knee and elbow cuffs.
The Aircast Cryo/Cuff Gravity Cooler holds both water and ice and is compatible with all Cryo/Cuff and Artic Flow pads. An insulation disk and 18" tube assembly, and six month warranty is included. Buy yours from ActiveForever.com today!
Aircast Cryo Gravity Cooler Features:
- Holds both water and ice
- Use for 6 to 8 hours of cryotherapy
- Compatible with all Cryo/Cuff and Artic Flow pads
- Includes 18" tube assembly and insulation disk
- Provides compression and cryotherapy to specific afflicted area
- Gravity to deliver chilled water to anatomically specific cuffs
Aircast Cryo Gravity Cooler Specifications:
- Tube Assembly: 18"
- Includes: One (1) Aircast Cryo Gravity Cooler, insulation disk, and 18" tube assembly
- Please Note: This product does not include the Cryo Cuff. All Cryo Cuff models are sold separately.
Warranty: Six (6) months
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: air cast, cryocuff, auto chill, cryo therapy, 2125, 10a, 10c, 10b, 10p, 11c, 11a, 11b, 12a, 12axl, 14a, 15a, 16a