The Aircast Cryo Cuff for the calf is a simple, portable focal compression system that can treat pain for up to 8 hours. The unit consists of 2 main parts. A cuff that covers the specified body part with pressurized ice water and the a tube that exchanges the water between the cooler (not included) and cuff. The pain treatment system is ideal for ER, post-op, home or even training room use. The compression is a controlled cold which eliminates the risk of tissue damage.
When combined with the Aircast Cryo Cooler IC Compression System, or Aircast Cryo/Cuff Gravity Cooler, the unit can be applied literally anywhere at anytime for treatment of pain, swelling and inflammation following injury or surgery. The system was built to be extremely simple and portable which makes it ideal for post-op, home and training room; Buy your Aircast Cryo Cuff for the calf from ActiveForever.com today!
Aircast Cryo System Calf Cuff Features:
- No known risk of tissue damage because of controlled cold
- Fits mid-calf circumference 14"-20"
- Great for ER, post-op, home or even training room
- Anatomic cuff design for complete calf coverage
- Measured compression for patient comfort
- Innovative design for complete coverage of affected area
Aircast Cryo System Calf Cuff Specifications:
- Length of Cuff: 10"
- Measuring Instructions: Measure circumference of mid-calf
- This is the cuff only, cryo cooler sold separately
- Can be used with the IC or Gravity Cooler
Warranty: Six (6) months
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: aircast cryo cuff, aircast cryo cuff system, cryo cuff system, cryo cuff calf, ice pack, ice therapy, cold compress, swelling, 13C01