Lightweight and comfortable, the Bauerfeind AchilloTrain Pro Achilles Tendon Support is anatomically contoured to provide an excellent fit. The knit of the support sleeve features an integrated stretch zone in the ventral tibia area that facilitates easy application and removal. The Bauerfeind AchilloTrain Pro Achilles Tendon Support is ideal for the treatment of painful Achilles tendon irritations such as tendonitis, paratendonitis, bursitis subachillea, and Haglund's deformity. Buy the Bauerfeind AchilloTrain Pro Achilles Tendon Support from Active Forever today!
Bauerfeind AchilloTrain Pro Achilles Tendon Support Features:
- Anatomically knitted Achilles tendon support brace
- Offers more enhanced support than the standard AchilloTrain
- Viscoelastic profile insert with stimulating nodules
- Ideal for postoperative use
- Integrated stretch zone makes the support easier to apply
- Short knit section in foot prevents pressure points on fifth metatarsal bones
Bauerfeind AchilloTrain Pro Achilles Tendon Support Specifications:
- Includes: One (1) AchilloTrain Pro Achilles Tendon Support
- Color: Titanium (see SKU 17460 for beige and SKU 17496 for titanium)
- Machine Washable: Yes
- Universal for right or left foot
- All sizing is approximate
- See sizing information below and measure accordingly before ordering any Bauerfeind Achilles support
AchilloTrain Pro Sizing
To find your correct size, loosely measure the circumference of the ankle at the narrowest point
|AchilloTrain Pro Size
||6 2/3 - 7 1/2"
||7 1/2 - 8 1/4"
||8 1/4 - 9"
||9 - 9 4/5"
||9 4/5" - 10 2/3"
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: achillo train, achilotrain, achilliotrain, bauerfiend
Bauerfeind's logo, text, graphics, and photo images are the property of Bauerfeind USA, Inc. and are used with permission. Copyright© 2017.
We ship Bauerfeind products only to customers within the United States of America and its Territories.