A persistently painful shoulder will tend to stiffen up over time as a result of protective positioning. This is where targeted exercise therapy – supported by an active support – can help. OmoTrain, the support used for post-traumatic and postoperative shoulder pain and osteoarthritis of the shoulder, optimizes shoulder joint control and counteracts painful rotary movements. The individually positionable silicone insert, with massaging nubs, improves circulation locally through continuous massage for faster reduction of swelling and effusions. With consistent use, OmoTrain helps accelerate mobilization of the injured shoulder and produces noticeable pain relief. Order your OmoTrain Shoulder Support today from ActiveForever.com!
Bauerfeind OmoTrain Shoulder Support Features:
- Knitted shoulder support incorporating an adjustable, anatomically contoured silicone insert
- Unique design guides and centers the glenohumeral joint (commonly known as the shoulder joint) promoting mobility but inhibiting rotation
- Silicone insert provides intermittent compression to the soft tissue of the joint, leading to increased circulation, thus aiding in the resorption (The process of losing substance) of swelling and edema
- Anatomical knit with graduated compression at the edges to prevent constriction of circulation
- Lightweight, breathable knit will not retain heat and is completely machine washable
- Bauerfeind Brace Comparison Chart
Bauerfeind OmoTrain Shoulder Support Specifications:
- Universal: Can be used on your left or right shoulder
- Size: Size is determined by loosely measuring the circumference of the upper arm, hanging loosely, 6 inches above the elbow
- Size 0: 7 3/4" - 8 1/2"
- Size 1: 8 1/2" - 9 1/2"
- Size 2: 9 1/2" - 10 1/4"
- Size 3: 10 1/4" - 11 1/2"
- Size 4: 11 1/2" - 12 1/2"
- Size 5: 12 1/2" - 14 1/4"
- Size 6: 14 1/4" - 15 3/4"
- Color: Titanium
Bauerfeind OmoTrain Shoulder Support Can Be Used For:
- Post-operative rotator cuff rehabilitation
- Shoulder subluxation
- Post-arthroscopic surgery
- Nerve palsy
- Shoulder pain (post-traumatic, postoperative, rotator cuff, sports injuries)
- Grade I/II Shoulder separations
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: Omo Train, Brace, Braces, bauerfiend, 11071702080000, 11071702080001, 11071702080002, 11071702080003, 11071702080004, 11071702080005, 11071702080006