Great for injuries or post surgical forefoot conditions, the GloboPed is also ideal for those with neuropathic forefoot ulcers, diabetes mellitus ulcers as well as rheumatic feet. Buy the Bauerfeind GloboPed Forefoot Relief Shoe today from ActiveForever!
Bauerfeind GloboPed Forefoot Relief Shoe Features:
- Protects the injured foot
- Ideal for neuropathic forefoot ulcers, diabetes mellitus ulcers, rheumatic feet
- Can be used for post surgical forefoot conditions
- Helps reduce recovery time
- Three straps for optimal fit
- Seamless, soft lining
Bauerfeind GloboPed Forefoot Relief Shoe Specifications:
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Orientation: Fits left or right leg - For men or women
- Materials: ABS, heat moldable plastic, Velcro straps
- Includes: One (1) GloboPed Shoe
For best fit, use your current shoe size
||Men's Shoe Size
||Women's Shoe Size
||6 - 8.5
||6 - 9
||9 - 11
||10 - 12
||12 - 13
||13 - 15
Return Policy: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: globo ped, fore foot, bauerfiend
Bauerfeind's logo, text, graphics, and photo images are the property of Bauerfeind USA, Inc. and are used with permission. Copyright© 2017.
We ship Bauerfeind products only to customers within the United States of America and its Territories.