Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here
Write Your Own Review
Bed Buddy Hot Cold Aromatherapy Pack
The Bed Buddy Hot Cold Aromatherapy Pack combines the convenience of a hot and cold pack in one with an added unique blend of herbs and flowers to provide soothing aromatherapy benefits.
These new Hot/Cold packs include the same doctor recommended penetrating moist heat therapy as the classic, Bed Buddy Hot Cold Pack but now is available in exciting new colors and corresponding fragrances.
Bed Buddy Hot Cold Aromatherapy Heat Packs are available in three different colors and therapeutic scents:
- Bed Buddy Bliss Aromatherapy Pack is pink in color, scented with lavender, orange, rose and cherry blossom to heal the body and uplift the spirit.
- Bed Buddy Fresh Aromatherapy Pack is light green and scented with lemongrass, eucalyptus, and rosemary to purify and invigorate the mind.
- Bed Buddy Balance Aromatherapy Pack is orange, and scented with nutmeg, vanilla, coconut and almond to comfort and calm the senses.
Each pack is filled with 100% natural grains, herbs and flowers, and includes the patented rope loop handles made famous by the original Bed Buddy. Therapeutic, affordable, easy to use and filled with beneficial oils and fragrances, the Bed Buddy Hot Cold Aromatherapy Packs make for an ideal addition to any alternative therapy regimen. Buy yours today from ActiveForever.com!
Bed Buddy Hot Cold Aromatherapy Heat Pack Features:
- Can be used for moist heat therapy or soothing cold therapy
- Helps relieve aches and pains quickly
- Stays heated for up to one hour
- 100% natural ingredients
- All Bed Buddies contain 100% food grade oatmeal and rice in their fillings
- The Rice is gluten-free and is not a problem for those with celiac disease (sometimes called non-tropical sprue or gluten sensitive enteropathy).
Bed Buddy Hot Cold Aromatherapy Heat Pack Specifications:
- Bed Buddy Hot Cold Aromatherapy Heat Pack Instruction Manual
- Size: 26.18" L x 4" W x 1" H
- Weight: 2.4 lbs
- 100% organic contents
- Note: Bed Buddy Products should not be placed in the oven, or submerged into water
Carex Bed Buddy Hot Cold Pack Instructions:
- To Use as a Hot Pack: Place in microwave for 1-1/2 minutes If additional warmth is desired, continue microwaving in 20 second intervals - not to exceed 2-1/2 minutes total heating time per use
- To Use as a Cold Pack: Place in plastic bag and leave in freezer overnight
Why Heat Therapy? Heat can reduce muscle spasms, reduce joint stiffness, and make soft tissue more limber. Heat can be used to help loosen tight muscles and joints during a warm-up period before exercise. For example, you may put moist hot packs on tight leg muscles before running, on your shoulder before throwing, or on tight neck or back muscles to relax.
When Should I Use Heat? Use heat for stiff muscles and joints when you are trying to make them more limber. Most therapists and doctors advise not to use heat right after an injury or while your injury has any swelling, as this will have the opposite effect of cold therapy. Heat increases blood flow and relaxes muscles. It's good for easing tight muscles, but will only increase the pain and swelling of an injury by increasing blood flow to the injured area.
Why Cold Therapy? Cold therapy is proven to be safe and effective at reducing swelling, relieving pain and decreasing muscle spasms, cold therapy is an easy self-care technique that anyone can administer. Cold therapy should always be used as soon as possible after an injury occurs and continued for the following 48 hours at 15 to 20 minute intervals or as advised by a medical professional.
When Should I Use Cold Therapy? After an injury, blood vessels that deliver oxygen and nutrients to cells are damaged and cannot remove waste. The cells around the injury increase their metabolism in an effort to consume more oxygen. When all of the oxygen is used up, the cells die. Blood cells and fluid seep into spaces around the muscle, resulting in swelling and bruising. When cold therapy is applied, it lowers the temperature of the damaged tissue and constricts local blood vessels. This slows metabolism and the consumption of oxygen, therefore reducing the rate of cell damage and decreasing fluid build-up. Cold therapy can also numb nerve endings and help reduce pain.
Warranty: Carex Limited Warranty Information
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: Thermatherapy, bedbuddy, aroma therapy, pain relief, BBF1994