You can use Uplift Seat Assist almost anywhere in your home, but is especially helpful in the kitchen, dining and living rooms. It is easy to use and only takes seconds to adjust to your correct weight setting.
Uplift Seat Assist Features:
- Self-powered: Hydro-pneumatic gas spring releases slowly as the user begins to stand. No batteries or electricity required
- Memory foam cushion: Slow release memory foam conforms to the shape of your body, providing superior comfort
- Easy care fabric cover: Waterproof incontinent cover is easily removed and machine washable. Water resistent coating on foam surface can be easily wiped down with a damp cloth.
- Secure: Base has a non-slip material bottom that prevents the cushion from slipping
- Durable: Injection-molded base is made from durable polycarbonate plastic. Surface of the cushion is coated with a fire retardant coating that meets all test standards.
- Safe: Flexible seat curves to flattened seating surface. This patented design allows for a stable and safe lift. Patent # 5316370
- Comfortable: Cushion is made of a high density, V-Foam - special slow release, memory foam that helps protect against pressure sores and proves added comfort
- Portable: When lifting arm mechanism is disengaged, the cushion flattens for easy transport. Built-in handle makes it easy to carry Uplift Seat Assist anywhere.
- Easy to use: Weight setting slots provide easy adjustment for users weighing from 80 lbs. to 350 lbs. depending on the model.
- Uplift Seated Transfer Aid Brochure
- Featured in Stroke Smart Magazine!
Uplift Seat Assist Specifications:
- Weight Capacity:
- A14037 01 80-230: 80 - 230 lbs.
- A14037 02 200-350: 200 - 350 lbs.
- NOTE: Order by your required weight capacity.
- Base: Depth: 16", Width: 15"
- Seat: Depth: 19", Width: 17"
- Seat Height: Open: 10", Flat: 2"
- Unit Weight: 9 lbs.
- Please Note: This product should not be used on a recliner
May be Medicare reimbursable under code 715.95 (arthritis of the knee), 715.96 (arthritis of the hip), or 715.90 (other arthritis locations). To qualify, you must have Medicare Part B coverage, and meet certain medical coverage criteria. Medicare will reimburse 80% of about the allowable amount from your state for Uplift Seat Assist or Power Seat.
Download the Medicare Application
Important: Expedited shipping costs may vary as this item is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day and 2nd Day orders
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: mobility aid, seat lifter, Seated Transfer Aid, ul100, ul300