Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here
Write Your Own Review
Stable, sturdy and impeccably well designed, this raised seat allows for those with poor balance, arthritis, limited mobility or injury issues to safely navigate the bathroom with ease. Beneficial for temporary or long-term use, the Carex Elongated Raised Toilet Seat features an extensive list of benefits for anyone searching for added safety and support in their homes.
Constructed from a durable and easy to clean blow-molded plastic, and accented with resilient padded handles, the Carex Elongated Raised Toilet Seat offers unmatched convenience while using the commode. The 3.5" tall contoured seat design features a smooth, high quality finish that provides superior support, and the wide, accommodating opening allows for easy cleaning.
Tailored to fit elongated toilets only, and bolted directly to the bowl, this raised toilet seat is a heavy-duty and supportive accessory for the bathroom. We also care the Round Version of this toilet seat riser. Safe, secure and beneficial for individuals of all mobility levels, buy your Carex Elongated Raised Toilet Seat with Handles from ActiveForever.com today!
Elongated Raised Toilet Seat Features:
- Attaches in between the toilet seat and porcelain bowl
- Includes hardware for dedicated attachment to the bowl
- Familiar comfort as you sit on your own toilet seat
- Padded Hypalon grip handles provided added stability
- Handles are independently removable for custom applications
- Ideal for hip surgery recovery and rehabilitation
- Provides maximum user comfort and safety
- Fits elongated toilets only, will not fit standard or round toilets
Carex Elongated Raised Toilet Seat Specifications:
- Carex Elongated Raised Toilet Seat Instruction Manual
- Max. Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Dimensions: 3.5" H x 18.9" D x 13.5" W (21.5" W w/handles)
- Hole Opening: 13 5/8” x 10 1/4”
- Weight: 3.9 lbs
- Toilet Style: Elongated
Warranty: Carex Limited Warranty Information
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: B316-00, b31600, B317-00, bathroom accessories, mobility aid, 12030, toilet lifters, apex