The Carex elongated toilet seat riser is a classic toilet aid for people facing difficulties while sitting or bending. It is also ideal for people with weak knees or hips, back injuries that limit their bending movement, recent surgeries, limited mobility, poor balance, and arthritis. It is designed to provide users with maximum safety, stability and an extremely comfortable experience.
With a Carex elongated raised toilet seat with handles, you can now add 3.5 inches to any elongated toilet seat. The handles of the seat are padded with Hypalon grips that provide you with a firm and sturdy support and keep you from falling or losing balance. The handles are removable and hence can be easily cleaned. The seat directly bolts on to your toilet bowl for stability. Constructed using blow-molded plastic, the Carex elongated toilet seat riser with handles has an incredibly high durability and longevity. The seat is extremely light in weight, can be cleaned easily, and has a weight capacity of 250 lbs.
The lid provided on top of the carex elongated toilet seat riser with handles gives it a less clinical look. It comes with an instruction manual to guide you through the easy installation process for the seat.
Product Features and Benefits
- Attaches easily to the existing toilet seat
- Adding 3.5 inches to the height of the toilet seat
- Assist individuals with bending or sitting difficulties
- Provides maximum user stability, safety and comfort
- Attachment screws are included to provide a secure base
- Sturdy padded handles provide extra support & are easy to clean
- Designed for use with elongated toilets only, will not fit standard or round toilets
- Manufacturer: Carex
- Toilet Style: Elongated
- Product Weight: 3.9 lbs
- Model: FGB31600 0000
- Hole Opening: 13-⅝” x 10-¼”
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Product Dimensions: 3.5” (H) x 18.9” (W) x 13.5” (D) (21.5-inch with handles)