Manufacturer Product Description:
- MEDIHONEY Paste Dressing with Active Leptospermum Honey
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex.
- Packaged: 12 Tubes Per Case
- Manufacturer: McKesson Brand
- Application: Wound and Burn Dressing
- Type: Paste
- Latex Free Indicator: Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Storage Requirements: USP Controlled Room Temperature
- Container Type: Tube
- Ingredients: Leptospermum Honey, 100%
31515 - 1.5 Ounce Tube
- 1.5 fl. oz. / 44 mL
- MEDIHONEY is a medical-grade honey derived from the pollen and nectar of the Leptospermum species of plant in New Zealand and Australia. It is unique among all type of honey in that it maintains its effectiveness even in the presence of wound fluid.
- Can be used for wound bed preparation and through all phases of wound healing.
- Demonstrated efficacy from onset of a wound through to closure.
- Cleanses and debrides due to its high osmolarity.
- Helps to lower the wound pH, for an optimal wound healing environment.
- Indications: for use in hard-to-dress areas including tunneled or undermined wounds, or into sinus tracts.
- Single use only
- MEDIHONEY is a registered trademark of Medihoney Pty Ltd. and used with permission by Derma Sciences, Inc.
- For more information on MEDIHONEY please visit www.dermasciences.com/elearning-portal/webinar-series.
- Volume: 1.5 oz.
31535 - 3.5 Ounce Tube
- 3.5 fl. oz.
- MEDIHONEY, with Active Leptospermum Honey, is the global leading brand of honey-based wound care dressings that help to provide an optimal moist wound healing environment. MEDIHONEYs osmotic potential provides fast, effective, and continual debridement of the wound bed while the low pH of MEDIHONEY helps to lower the overall pH levels of chronic and stalled wounds.
- The dressing has low pH and high osmolarity.
- Aids in autolytic debridement, and can be removed without causing trauma to the wound.
- Single Use
- MEDIHONEY is a registered trademark of MEDIHONEY Pty Ltd. and used with permission by Derma Sciences, Inc.
- For more information on MEDIHONEY please visit www.dermasciences.com/elearning-portal/webinar-series
- Sterility: Sterile
- Volume: 3.5 oz.