The Primer Unna Boot Dressing is enriched with a paste of zinc oxide to maintain a moist environment over the affected area and facilitate quick healing during ambulatory treatments. It contains no gelatin which allows the whole bandage to stay moistened for an extended period of time. This also prevents the hardening or caking of the dressing to avoid discomfort or complications later.
The boot dressing is ideal for treating a number of conditions related to the legs and feet which include venous stasis ulcers, lymphatic edema, fractures, thrombophlebitis, and skin grafts on burn wounds. Sprains or strains in the feet, ankles and other parts of the leg can be supported by the bandage really well. Since the Unna Boot Dressing has a completely preservative free construction, it is a safe choice for people with sensitive skin. It is fabricated with a durable unraveling thread-locked gauze to ensure that it doesn’t loosen or twist during application and stays firmly in place keeping the leg or foot secure for a long period of time.
The Primer Boot Dressing is packaged in a unique vacuum-sealed pouch to keep it clean and protected from the outside environment. This kind of packing also ensures a prolonged shelf-life of the dressing along with the convenience of easy-opening. A standard option of the dressing contains calamine. However, to suit the needs of those allergic to it, it is also available in an option without calamine. It also comes in a variety of sizes to suit individual needs.
Product Features and Benefits
- Made from unraveling thread locked gauze
- Gelatin free to prevent hardening and caking
- Ideal for the treatment of various leg diseases
- No preservatives make it non irritating to the skin
- Available in both with or without calamine options
- Comes in an easy to open unique vacuum sealed pouch
- Manufacturer: Derma Sciences
- Fabric Type: Gauze Fabric
- Impregnated Ingredient: Zinc Oxide
- Dimensions: 3 Inch x 10 Yard, 4 Inch x 10 Yard
- Model: GL3001, GL3001C, GL4001, GL4001C