The Drive Medical CH3115-L CHAD Brass Core 0-15 LMP Regulator is a portable and sleek oxygen regulator that has a brass construction to ensure maximum durability. The regulator is an ideal aid for patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, cystic fibrosis, asthma or other respiratory disorders that require them to artificially receive supplemental oxygen. The regulator is compatible with oxygen cylinders that are equipped with CGA 870 valves.
The CH3115-L CHAD Brass Core 0-15 LPM Regulator has a patented brass construction that ensures the integrity of the product at all pressure levels. The regulator has multiple flow rate settings for optimal delivery of oxygen to adults on various respiratory therapies. These settings are operated by an adjustable knob provided at the end of the regulator. The flow rate settings that can be selected range from zero to fifteen liters per minute. The regulator has a CGA 870 valve that uses a T-handle for a simple and secure attachment with the oxygen cylinder. The other end of the regulator has a Barb outlet that allows an easy snap-in attachment with the oxygen cannulas or tubings.
The regulator has been fully tested and inspected for a quality control in the USA. The regulator has Viton and brass made seal washers that ensure its durability. The regulator is equipped with a sintered-bronze inlet filter, that measures twenty microns in size, to restrict the entry of unwanted dust particles into the oxygen stream.
Product Features and Benefits
- Maximum outlet pressure is fifty psi
- Hundred percent QC tested in the USA
- Twenty micron, sintered bronze inlet filter
- Ergonomic T-style handle for ease of tightening
- Viton and brass seal washers are FDA approved
- Made from brass components for durability and reliability
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Outlet Type: Barb
- Inlet Pressure: 200-3000 PSI
- Dimensions: 3.25 Inch (Height) x 7.75 Inch (Length) x 3.5 Inch (Width)
- Liter Flow Increments: 0, 0.03, 0.06, 0.12, 0.25, 0.5, 0.75, 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4(CH3104-L), 0, 0.5, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 15(CH3115-L)
- Model: CH3115-L
Product Information and Documents