The Drivel Bariatric Heavy Duty Walking Crutches are a range of sturdy crutches with a steel construction designed to provide excellent mobility support to bariatric patients. The crutch features a unique “C” shaped underarm pad that conforms to the user’s underarm contours for maximum comfort. The underarm pad is extra thick and provides a cushion like feel. The crutch is made of steel that enhances its strength and makes it resistant to wear and tear from prolonged use. The crutches are equipped with tool free push buttons to facilitate easy height adjustment in one inch increments. The hand grips can be adjusted separately for the user’s convenience.
The Bariatric Heavy Duty Crutches have large contoured tips that establish a high traction contact with the surface to ensure their stability. These tips are made of vinyl and are skid resistant and help maintain the user’s balance even while walking on wet or rough surfaces. The crutches are available in two options for adult and tall adult users respectively. The Drive Medical 10406 Walking Crutch is designed for adult users in the height range of approximately one hundred and fifty seven centimeters to hundred and seventy seven centimeters. The other option, which is the Drive Medical 10406 Heavy Duty Crutch, is designed for tall users in the height range of approximately a hundred and seventy seven centimeters to hundred and ninety eight centimeters. Both variants are designed to support a maximum weight of five hundred pounds or two hundred and twenty six kilograms.
Not quite what you were looking for? Visit our Crutches page and the Drive Medical Crutches for more product options.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Large non slipping vinyl contoured tips
- Provides additional durability and safety
- Easy tool free push button height adjustment
- Constructed with steel to ensure extra strength
- Hand grips can be adjusted separately for custom fit
- Underarm pad easily adjusts in one inch increments
- Latex free extra thick underarm pads and hand grips
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Color: Gray
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs. (226 kilograms)
- Height (Armrest to Floor): 46 Inch - 54 Inch (10406)
- Height (Armrest to Floor): 55 Inch - 63 Inch (10408)
- Product Number: 10406, 10408