The Drive Medical Elevated Raised Toilet Seat is an easy to use toilet accessory that is designed to raise the height of a toilet seat. The seat elevator is an ideal accessory for people with injuries or surgeries that makes it difficult for them to bend too much to sit on the toilet seat. It is also a great aid for people with arthritis or weakness in their knees, legs, hips, or lower back.
The toilet seat elevator has a hard plastic construction that makes it incredibly strong and durable but also light in weight at the same time. The seat elevator is constructed to support a weight of up to three hundred pounds or one hundred and thirty-six kilograms. The elevator raises the height of the seat by nearly four and a half inches thereby lowering the need for the user to bend too much to sit on the seat. It is designed to fit most standard and elongated toilet seats. To ensure personal hygiene, the Drive Raised Toilet Seat is designed with a wide opening at the front and the back of the seat.
A locking mechanism ensures that the raised seat sits firmly in one position thereby ensuring maximum patient safety. The Elevated Raised Toilet Seat features a tool-free installation which makes it easy to attach and remove whenever required. The lightweight of the seat elevator also adds to this convenience making it easy to carry around for use even while traveling.
Product Features and Benefits
- Compatible with most elongated and standard seats
- Wide opening in the front and back ensures hygiene
- Raises existing toilet seat height for easy accessibility
- Unique locking mechanism ensures tight fit and safety
- Helps patients easily sit down on and stand up from toilet seat
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Raises seat height by: 4 Inches
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs. (135 kilograms)
- Seat Dimensions: 17 Inches (Width) x 16.5 Inches (Length)
- Model: 12014
Product Information and Documents