The M-Rail Home Bed Assist Handle is a unique M shaped bed-rail that is designed to assist users in safely getting in and out of bed. The rail is made of tough white powder-coated steel that is incredibly durable and easy to clean. The rail has a padded M shaped handle that allows users to position their hands on it in any way to create a secure grip as per their convenience. The padded handle makes the rail easy to grip and reduces the chances of the user’s hand from slipping. The rail has multiple crossbars to provide a reliable support to users at different heights. The bed-rail handle also assists users in easily transferring from the bed to their wheelchairs or walkers.
The bed-rail is equipped with safety straps that wrap around the box spring or frame to provide a more secure fit. The extra-long safety straps ensure a secure fit with single, twin, double, queen and king sized beds. The maximum weight the M-rail Home Bed Assist Handle can support is three hundred pounds or one hundred and thirty-six kilograms. The bed-rail is extremely easy to assemble and can be installed on beds in no time. The bed-rail comes with a complimentary pouch that the users can use to keep items like glasses, phones etc. handy.
Product Features and Benefits
- Can be quickly and easily assembled
- Has a powder coated steel construction
- M shape provides multiple places to grab
- Multi crossbars provide easy grip at multiple heights
- Comes with an accessory pouch to keep items nearby
- Makes getting in and out of bed easy by providing support
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Color: White
- Product Material: Steel
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs. (136 kilograms)
- Dimensions: 21 Inch (Height) x 32 Inch (Length) x 18 Inch (Width)
- Model: 1222P
Product Information and Documents