The Elvex Atom Safety Glasses are some of the most popular and preferred models of safety glasses on the market. Featuring a contoured wraparound lens design with added clearance space between the wearer's eyes and the lenses, these economical and stylish glasses provide the protection you need with the style and comfort you deserve.
Available in a variety of different lens and frame options, these optical-grade polycarbonate safety glasses protect against chemical splash, high impact and are CE EN-166. and ANSI Z87.1-2010 compliant for use on the jobsite. 99% UV ray resistant and accented with a non slip nose bridge and rubberized temples. The perfect combination of style, affordability and performance, buy your Elvex Atom Safety Glasses today from ActiveForever.com!
- Lightweight yet durable polycarbonate construction
- Contoured wraparound lens style
- Rubberized nose bridge and colored rubber temples
- Provides reliable chemical splash and high impact protection
- Resists and blocks up to 99% of UV rays
- Available in a variety of colors and lens tints
- Stylish and economical eye safety glasses
- Optical grade polycarbonate lenses
Elvex Atom Economy Safety Glasses Specifications:
- Lenses: Clear, Grey, Indoor/Outdoor, Blue, Mirrored and Anti-Fog
- Frames: Clear with Blue, Clear with Red, Black with Yellow, Blue with Blue, Grey with Red
- Packaged: 60 Pairs Per Case
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: ellvex, SG-400, SG-400C, SG-400G, SG-400M, SG-400-I/O, SG-400C-AF, SG-400B, atoms