The Elvex Go-Specs RX Bifocal Safety Glasses provide unbeatable protection against dust and flying debris, as well as ANSI-certified high velocity impact resistance and UV radiation! A hybrid model of eye protection that combines the sealed eye style of work goggles with a lightweight angle-adjustable glasses frame, the Go-Specs integrates style safety and comfort into a perfect package.
Closed cell foam padding surrounding each eye provides a reliable seal to protect against blowing dust and other fine particulates in the air. Indirect vents around the foam, and Elvex's patented SuperCoat anti-fog treatment further prevents humidity and visual occlusion during extended wearing sessions. Integrated bifocal diopters in each lens deliver greater detail and are available in three distinct powers for an unparalleled visual experience. Buy your Elvex Go-Specs RX Bifocal Safety Glasses today from ActiveForever.com!
- Goggle-like fit without the straps
- Provides reliable protection for dusty and dirty environments
- 99% UV protection from UVA, UVB and UVC, 180-380nm
- High impact and chemical splash resistant
- Closed cell foam padding around the eyes
- Angle adjustable temples for an unbeatable fit
- Ideal for blowing dust, dirt and other wind-blown particles
- Seals the eyes, yet ventilates for added fog prevention
- Integrated bifocal diopter improves vision
Elvex Go-Specs Bifocal Safety Eyewear Specifications:
- Diopters: +1.5, +2.0 and +2.5
- Lenses: 1.8 mm thick, base 6 curvature, clear or grey polycarbonate
- Frame: graphite polycarbonate with closed cell polyurethane foam
- Packaged: 12 per box, 60 per case
- Certifications: exceeds ANSI Z87.1-2010, and Z87+ for high velocity impact
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: gospecs, gogglespecs, RX-GG-40C-AF-1, ellvex, goggle/spectacles, af