The Elvex Premium Lexan Face Shields are robust facial protection tools that secure workers from flying particles, thermal hazards and some chemical splashes while maintaining a comfortable, well-ventilated environment. Made from a premium brand of highly impact-resistant polycarbonate known as Lexan, these protective face shields block impact hazards, filter 99% of UV rays and tolerate temperatures up to 265° F.
Priced economically, each Elvex face shield features a universal hole pattern that allows you to easily put the shields on almost any brand of standard headgear. This versatile safety equipment comes in a range of sizes, shapes and colors so that you can purchase the most advantageous design based on your job and environment. If you want inexpensive tools that will reliably protect your employees from various on-the-job threats buy the Elvex Premium Lexan Face Shields from ActiveForever.com today!
- Lexan polycarbonate for superior impact protection
- High level of heat tolerance
- 99% of UV radiation filtered
- Range of 12" - 18" face shield widths
- Universal hole pattern fits most headgear
- Variety of shield shapes for various jobs
Elvex Premium Lexan Face Shields Specifications:
- Material: Molded Lexan Polycarbonate
- Thickness: .07 inches
- Color: Clear; green
- Heat Tolerance: Up to 265 degrees
- UV protection: 99.9%
- ANSI standard: ANSI Z87.1-2003. Requires users to wear safety glasses under face shields
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: FS-18L-CP, FS-18CL, FS-15CL, FS-12L, FS-12LG, FS-15L, FS-15LG, FS-18L, FS-18LG