The Drive Forearm Platform Attachment for Nimbo Posterior Walkers is a piece of equipment for people who have trouble holding standard hand grips or have inadequate wrist strength for walking. It is compatible with Nimbo Posterior Walkers or other mobility devices. The equipment comes in two different size variants to accommodate users of all sizes.
With plenty of user-friendly features, this forearm platform attachments are very easy to use. Each attachment can be independently adjusted and the handgrips can be adjusted in both forward and backward direction for ease of use. The handgrips can also be angle adjusted, thereby keeping user at great ease while using their walkers. The body of the forearm platform is made up of lightweight aluminum that makes it easy to carry and transfer across different locations. The armrest has a contoured structure with fastening straps that holds the user’s arm in position and prevents it from slipping.
The walker accessories can be mounted both inside and outside the handlebar making its lateral adjustment easy. It is fit for users of all heights and is available in black color for keeping it natural with all its parent devices. These platforms are available in two size variants: the Drive Medical KA 1035 FPS Small Forearm Platform Attachment and the Drive Medical KA 1035 FPL Large Forearm Platform Attachment.
Product Features and Benefits
- Hook and loop fastening straps
- Lightweight aluminum structure
- Both Height and Depth adjustment available
- Contouring armrests prevent arms from slipping
- Attachments can be mounted both inside and outside the handlebar
- Along with angle adjustability, hand grips can also go back or forth, up or down as needed
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Material: Aluminum
- Available Sizes: Small (KA 1035 FPS), Large (KA 1035 FPL)
- Armrest Length: 8 inch (KA 1035 FPL), 5 inch (KA 1035 FPS)
- Handlebar to Armrest Height: 5 inch - 7.5 inch (KA 1035 FPL), 3.5 inch - 4.5 inch (KA 1035 FPS)
- Model: KA 1035 FPS, KA 1035 FPL
Product Information and Documents