The Health Craft Dependa Bar is a safe means of getting in and out of the shower, tub or toilet instead of using a bulky transfer bench, shower chair or raised toilet seat. It is also ADA (American Disability Association) compliant. This innovative bath bar will be helpful for you whether you have mobility issues or are assisting someone with mobility issues.
The Health Craft Dependa Bar is not your standard tub grab bar. It has a unique Pivoting & Locking Technology – Dependa-Bar locks every 45° (5 positions), providing a support rail that moves with you. With a stainless steel construction, the HealthCraft Dependa Bar is waterproof and mounts securely to structural studs. Health Craft Dependa Bar is easy to install, reversible and versatile. It's so useful, you'll want it in every room!
HealthCraft Dependa Bar Features:
- Pivoting & Locking Technology
- Ease of Installation
- Mounts securely
- Water Resistant
- ADA Compliant
- Stainless steel version is knurled
- Offers safety and support when using shower, tub or toilet
Health Craft Dependa Bar Specifications:
- Max. Weight Capacity: 250lbs (113kg)
- Pivot Rail: 1¼" (3.175cm) grip diameter
- Pivot Rail Height: 30½" (78cm) vertical rail height
- Pivot Rail Length: “P” shaped dual rail extends 18" (46cm) length from bathtub wall 6" (15cm) spacing between horizontal rails)
- Pivot Rail Locking Positions: 5 (every 45 degrees)
- Horizontal Grab Bar: 1¼" (3.175cm) grip diameter. 1½" (3.81cm) clearance from wall (ADA compliant). Height adjustable at time of installation, typically 4" (10cm) from top of bathtub surface.
- Horizontal Grab Bar Lengths: 18" (46cm) (accomodates standard stud spacing of 16" from center to center)
- Rail Material: Stainless steel construction
- Finishes: Anti-microbial white powder coat or Knurled
- Health Craft Dependa Bar Installation Instructions
NOTE: The Dependa-Bar™ should only be installed in areas where the mounting surface is structurally sound. If you are not equipped to undertake the outlined work we recommend that you have your Dependa-Bar™ installed by a qualified contractor. The Dependa-Bar™ must be secured to wall with fasteners appropriate to the structural material. Fasteners must be rated for certain retention force each for maximum weight capacity (see within for recommendations). Mounting fasteners should be inspected monthly and tightened if necessary. Rail is capable of supporting a maximum suggested user weight of 250lbs/113kg.
Warranty: 1 Year
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: healthcraft, DB-18, safety rail, mobility aid