Ideal for use in hospitals or at home, this convenient semi-electric bed features the popular universal bed ends with deck design, and a unique pendant design that allows the head and knee sections to move either simultaneously or independently at the push of a button. Durable and safe, the Invacare Value Care Semi-Electric Bed combines the convenience of head and knee electric positioning with the economy of manual hi/low adjustment. It utilizes a single motor design and also includes a convenient 9V battery backup for low cost protection in the event of a power outage. The Invacare Value Care Semi-Electric Bed is lightweight and easy to assemble, and comes with a 2-year limited warranty. Buy the Invacare Value Care Semi-Electric Bed from ActiveForever.com today!
Invacare Value Care Semi-Electric Bed Features:
- Lightweight and easy to assemble
- Single motor design
- 9V Battery Backup
- Advanced pendant design
- Universal bed ends
- Resistant to heavy impacts and scratches
- Electric head and leg elevation
- Manual hi/lo operation
- Owner's manual
Invacare Value Care Semi-Electric Bed Specifications:
- Maximum Weight Capacity: Patient Weight: 350 lbs. (450 lbs. inclusive of all accessories)
- Bed Height: 15" to 23"
- Dimensions: Overall 36" W x 88" L
- Sleep Surface: 36" W x 80" L
- Product Weight: Head Spring: 50 lbs; Foot Spring: 65 lbs; Universal Bed Ends: 53 lbs
Warranty: 2-year limited warranty on material, workmanship and electrical parts
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: medical bed, mobility aid, VC5310