The Boost Vanilla Pudding and Chocolate Pudding is a nutritionally complete and balanced pudding formulated for anyone with the need for supplemental nutrition. The pudding is an ideal source of extra nutrients for people with fluid restrictions or malnutrition. With a creamy consistency, the pudding is also beneficial for people with dysphagia.
The pudding is available in two great tasting flavors which include the Boost Vanilla Pudding and the Boost Chocolate Pudding. Both the flavors come in small cups of five ounces or one hundred and forty two grams. The pudding has a high density of calories and provides users with over one and a half calories per milligram of serving while a full cup of the pudding provides two hundred and forty calories. The pudding is a rich source of protein and each cup of serving enriches users with seven grams of quality protein. The protein is vital in healthy weight management as it enhances the recovery of lean body muscle and tissue. Apart from protein, it is also a rich source of vitamins and minerals and provides users with twenty eight essential vitamins and minerals to support the overall healthy functioning of the body.
The pudding is formulated to be suitable for people on gluten-free, low residue, and kosher diets. Being a completely lactose free dessert, it is also suitable for people with lactose intolerance. The dessert is not recommended for people with galactosemia and is also not recommended to be consumed as a sole source of nutrition.
Product Features and Benefits
- For Lactose and gluten free diets
- Suitable for low residue and kosher diets
- Not suitable for individuals with galactosemia
- Protein source is sodium and calcium caseinates
- Fulfills increased calorie and protein requirements
- Contains twenty eight essential Vitamins and minerals
- Manufacturer: Nestle Healthcare Nutrition
- Flavor: Very Vanilla, Chocolate
- Calories per Serving: 240 Calories
- Container Type: Cup (5 oz.)
- Model: 09450300, 09460300