Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here
Write Your Own Review
The Smith & Nephew Allevyn Adhesive Hydrocellular Dressing features a low allergy adhesive which eliminates rolling at dressing edges and keeps dressing securely in place without affecting surrounding skin. This dressing is designed specifically for the management of chronic and exuding wounds.
The Smith & Nephew Allevyn Adhesive Hydrocellular Dressing absorbs up to three times more exudates than other hydrocolloids and is ideal for moderate to heavy exudating wounds. It maintains a moist, wound healing environment at the wound surface helping to prevent eschar formation. You'll absolutely appreciate the substance and reliability of ActiveForever.com!
Smith & Nephew Allevyn Adhesive Hydrocellular Dressing Features:
- Creates and maintains a moist, wound healing environment at the wound surface helping to prevent eschar formation
- Low-allergy adhesive coating
- Tapered construction with microthin edges
- Perforated wound contact layer
- Highly absorbent, central, hydrocellular layer
- Soft and cushioning, it provides excellent patient comfort and protection
- Trilaminate structure
- Profiled cross-section, narrowing to microthin edges
Smith & Nephew Allevyn Adhesive Hydrocellular Dressing Specifications:
- Sizes: 3" x 3" (2"x 2" pad), 5" x 5" (4" x 4" pad), 7" x 7" (6" x 6" pad)
- Quantity: Each, Box of 10, or Case of 40
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: smith and nephew, 660200, hydro cellular