This comfortable splint is ideal for de Quervain’s Tendonitis, Gamekeeper’s Thumb, osteoarthritis, repetitive motion syndrome, or torn collateral ligaments. If you just had thumb or wrist surgery and need to minimalize movement for quicker recovery this spica will be very beneficial to you.
The Advantage 8 inch Memory Foam Thumb Spica is very simple to adjust with a loop and lock closure and tension strap. The interior is lined with Lycra and soft memory foam providing a moisture-free environment. The breathable material offers maximum comfort; Speed healing and relieve pain with this durable Thumb Spica. You'll always appreciate the substance and reliability of buying from ActiveForever.com!
Advantage 8 inch Memory Foam Thumb Spica Features:
- Provides immobilization and excellent protection
- Used for Gamekeeper’s Thumb, de Quervain’s Tendonitis, or torn collateral ligaments
- Easy adjustment with loop and lock closure and tension strap
- Lycra lined, memory foam, soft interior promotes moisture-free environment
- Made of a breathable and durable material for ultimate comfort
- Available for left or right hand
Advantage 8 inch Memory Foam Thumb Spica Specifications:
- X-Small Left / Right: 8''L x 3"W x 2''D
- Small Left / Right: 8''L x 4''W x 2''D
- Medium Left / Right: 9''L x 4''W x 2''D
- Large Left / Right: 9''L x 4''W x 2''D
- X-Large Left / Right: 9''L x 4.5''W x 2''D
- Size: Determined by wrist circumference - See sizing chart below
- Weight: 1 lbs
- Inside Material: Memory foam covered with Lycra
- Color: Black
- Latex Free: Yes
- Includes: one (1) Advantage 8 inch Memory Foam Thumb Spica
||5.25" - 6.25"
||6.25" - 7.25"
||7.25" - 8"
||8" - 9"
||9" - 10"
Warranty: 90 Days
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: elite ortho, eliteortho, 310, orthopedic splint, wrist support, carpul, carpol, carple, splint for carpal, tendonitis, writers cramps, trigger finger, trigger thumb, scapoid fracture, scaphoid, post-op, Dequervain