This orthosis is a lower profile design and is made of a plastic material that can be molded with heat. The cotton liner will prevent rashes and rubbing and the velcro strap offers a customized fit. This semi-rigid brace is ideal for those with a nerve injury, brain or spinal disorders, and muscle disorders and comes in men's or women's sizes small to x-large, based on your shoe size.
Foot drop is when you are not able to lift the front part of the foot. As you try to walk, the toes to drag along the ground. People with foot drop might lift their knee higher than normal or swing their leg in a wide arc to keep their toes from dragging. Commonly foot drop is caused by weakness or paralysis of the muscles that lift the foot. It can happen at any age, in one or both feet, and have many different causes. You'll appreciate the carefully chosen selection and reliability of ActiveForever.com!
Advantage Ankle Foot Orthosis Features:
- Prevents foot drop and heel cord tightness
- Supports the foot in a proper position
- Trimmed low in the malleolus area
- Made to be strong and durable, yet light weight
- Can be molded with heat
- Create a customized fit with the velcro strap
- Cotton liner prevents rash and rubbing
Advantage Ankle Foot Orthosis Specifications:
- Advantage Ankle Foot Orthosis Manual
- Small: 13"L x 3"W x 6"D
- Medium: 14.5"L x 3"W x 6.5"D
- Large: 14"L x 3.25"W x 7.25"D
- X-Large: 14.5"L x 3.5"W x 8"D
- Weight: .5 lbs
- Foot: Left or Right
- Color: White
- Includes: one (1) Advantage Ankle Foot Orthosis
Warranty: 90 Days
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: elite ortho, eliteortho, afo, T55002, foot brace, ankle brace, ankle support, foot support, orthotics, orthoses, dropfoot, drop foot, sports injury, diabetes, stroke, ms, multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy, Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease, muscular dystrophy, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (Lou Gehrig's disease), polio