This splint prevents wrist extension, flexion, deviation, and rotation, allowing faster healing and mobility time. Maybe you have had a physically demanding job for a number of years or you are an avid tennis player. This splint will apply pressure on specific parts of the wrist and hand, relieving pain.
The Advantage 8 inch Memory Foam Wrist Splint extends 8" up past the wrist for added support. The distal palmer crease is contoured to allow for 90° M.P. (Metacarpo-phalangeal) flexion. The hook and loop closure allows for easily adjustability and Lycra lined, soft interior offers a moisture-free environment. This splint is constructed of durable, breathable fabric for comfort and will promote faster healing and mobility of your wrist. You'll appreciate the carefully chosen selection and reliability of ActiveForever.com!
Advantage 8 inch Memory Foam Wrist Splint Features:
- Provides excellent quality wrist support
- Contoured along distal palmer crease to allow for 90 degree M.P. flexion
- Easily adjustable loop lock closure
- Lycra lined, soft interior offers a moisture-free environment
- Memory foam interior keeps wrist cushioned
- Constructed of durable, breathable fabric for comfort
- Promote faster healing and mobility time
- Available for left or right hand
Advantage 8 inch Memory Foam Wrist Splint Specifications:
- X-Small Left / Right: 8''L x 3''W x 2''D
- Small Left / Right: 8''L x 4''W x 2''D
- Medium Left / Right: 8''L x 4''W x 2''D
- Large Left / Right: 8''L x 4.5''W x 2"D
- X-Large Left / Right: 9''L x 5.5''W x 2''D
- Weight: 1 lb
- Inside Material: Memory foam covered with Lycra
- Color: Black
- Latex Free: Yes
- Size: Determined by wrist circumference - See sizing chart below.
- Includes: one (1) Advantage 8 inch Memory Foam Wrist Splint
|X-Small Right / Left||5.25" - 6.25"|
|Small Right / Left||6.25" - 7.25"|
|Medium Right / Left||7.25" - 8"|
|Large Right / Left||8" - 9"|
|X-Large Right / Left||9" - 10"|
Warranty: 90 Days
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: elite ortho, eliteortho, 300, wrist support, carpul, carpol, carple, splint for carpal, tendonitis, de quervains disease, repetitive motion syndrome, writers cramps, trigger finger, trigger thumb, ganglion cysts
Write Your Own Review