The Advantage Tri-Panel Knee Immobilizer is designed to keep your knee from moving after surgery, a mild to severe knee injury such as collateral ligament sprains, patellar dislocations, or osteochondral fractures. Did you injure your knee at work or playing sports? If so, this brace is just what you need to start the healing process and get back to your old self again! Rehabilitation centers, athletic training facilities, and healthcare professionals may find this multipurpose wrap particularly useful.
Your knee has several moving parts, including cartilage, muscles, ligaments, tendons, and bones. Each one helps the knees do its job. Unfortunately, they are subject to disease and injury. Your life is impacted greatly when a knee problem arises and can interfere with your ability to do many things, from participation in sports to walking or simply getting up from a chair.
The Advantage Tri-Panel Knee Immobilizer has a three piece design to ensure a precise and comfortable fit. This immobilizer has lightweight rigid posterior stays, in addition to adjustable medial and lateral stays. The Velcro straps are simple to use with the loop and lock closures for a customized fit. The 14" length can accommodate a maximum leg width of 22" while the 20" and 24" can accommodate a maximum leg width of 25". You'll appreciate the carefully chosen selection and reliability of ActiveForever.com! Never hesitate to contact us for well-informed guidance!
Advantage Tri-Panel Knee Immobilizer Features:
- Ideal for a mild to severe knee injury
- Used for collateral ligament sprains, patellar dislocations, or osteochondral fractures
- Three piece design ensures precise and comfortable fit
- Velcro straps with easy to use loop and lock closures
- Lightweight rigid posterior stays
- Adjustable medial and lateral stays
Advantage Tri-Panel Knee Immobilizer Specifications:
- Advantage Tri-Panel Knee Immobilizer Manual
- 14": 14"L x 5"W x 3"D
- 20": 20"L x 5"W x 3"D
- 24": 24"L x 5"W x 3"D
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Stays: Posterior, medial and lateral
- Color: Black
- 14" Max Leg Width: 22"
- 20" & 24" Max Leg Width: 25"
- To Find Your Length: Measure the length between mid-thigh to mid-calf
- Material: Neoprene
- Latex Free: Yes
- Includes: one (1) Advantage Tri-Panel Knee Immobilizer
Warranty: 90 Days
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: elite ortho, eliteortho, K400, acute sports injury, surgury, orthopedic, leg brace, knee support, knee brace, knee splint, three panel, 3-panel, three-panel, imobilizer, immobilser, immobilizing knee brace