The LodroLoc Back Support is ideal for those suffering from Lumbago, Facet syndrome, osteoporosis, degenerative changes of the spine and irritation of the sacroiliac joint. Unlike traditional back braces, flexible stays are integrated into the back of the LordoLoc for a more contoured design while additional elastic tension straps allow users to individually adjust the compression. Buy the Bauerfeind LordoLoc Back Support today from ActiveForever!
Bauerfeind Back Support Features:
- Elastic, lightweight and breathable
- Stabilizes the spine
- Relieves pain in the lower back
- Elastic tension strap
- Adjustable compression
- Ideal for Lumbago, facet syndrome, irritation of the sacroiliac joint
- Bauerfeind Brace Comparison Chart
Bauerfeind LordoLoc Back Support Specifications:
- Includes: One (1) Bauerfeind Lordo Loc Back Support
- Alergy Warning: Contains natural latex
- Measuring instructions: Loosely measure the circumference just below the waist
Bauerfeind Lordo Loc Back Support Sizing:
Loosely measure the circumference just below the waist.
|Back Support Size||Waist Circumference|
|1||27 1/2 - 31 1/2"|
|2||31 1/2 - 35 1/2"|
|3||35 1/2 - 39 1/4"|
|4||39 1/4 - 43 1/4"|
|5||43 1/4 - 47 1/4"|
|6||47 1/4 - 51 1/4"|
Return Policy: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 12185000080001, bauerfiend, 4024029233375, 4024029233382, 12185000080003, 4024029233405