The Bauerfeind ViscoSpot Heel Cushions are perfect for heel pain, joint, knee, back and arthritis pain, leg length discrepancies (wear one cushion) and post cast for certain fractures. They are also ideal for those with achillodynia (tendomyopathy), Haglund's deformity (partial relief), and calcaneal pain. The Bauerfeind ViscoSpot Heel Cushions are made from medical-grade, non-irritating, viscoelastic material. The wedge-shape of the heel pads are anatomically tapered, with a heel rim to eliminate sliding in the shoe. The Bauerfeind ViscoSpot Heel Cushions incorporate softer, anatomically contoured (matching the outline of the foot) relief zones (blue spot), which offers an intermediate level of cushioning between the white and gray materials, while providing relief for the aponeurosis attachment point on the foot.. They are great for treating heel pain with tendon irritation (heel spur). Buy your Bauerfeind ViscoSpot Heel Cushions from ActiveForever today!
Here's what one customer had to say about the Bauerfeind ViscoSpot Heel Cushions:
"After enduring EXTREMELY SHARP pain sensations in my arches, I finally went to a Foot Doctor and I was diagnosed with Plantar fasciitis. He told me to use the Bauerfeind ViscoSpot Heel Cushions in my shoes at ALL times. I did. One day I was walking down the street as I always do, and suddenly realized the pain was completely gone. In addition to doing foot stretches, this product is a perfect solution."
ViscoSpot Heel Cushions Features:
- Bauerfeind Brace Comparison Chart
- Provides excellent cushioning and shock reduction for the ankles, knees, joints or back
- Provides relief for heel pain with tendon irritation (heel spur)
- The softer blue spot ensures a smooth transition between the harder and softer materials, thereby reducing pressure at the edges
- Made from medical-grade, non-irritating, viscoelastic material
- Perfect for those with knee or hip implants (shock absorption)
- Incorporates softer, anatomically contoured (matching the outline of the foot) relief zones (blue spot)
- Also beneficial for those with leg length discrepancies
- Very comfortable to wear and long lasting
- Also ideal for those with achillodynia (tendomyopathy), Haglund's deformity (partial relief), and calcaneal pain
- Does not absorb odors
- Sold in pairs
Bauerfeind ViscoSpot Heel Cushions Specifications:
- A12019 01: Length 3 3/4", Width at widest part 2 1/3", Height 1 1/2", Lift is 1/4"
- A12019 02: Length 4 1/2", Width at widest part 2 3/4", Height 1 3/4", Lift is 1/4"
- Latex and DNR Free
- Insert the Bauerfeind ViscoSpot Heel Cushion into the shoe so that it fits precisely in the shoe's heel section.
Bauerfeind ViscoSpot Heel Cushions are available in the following sizes:
- Size 1: Fits men's shoe size 3.5 - 7.5; Women's shoe sizes 5-9 (A12019 01 SM/MED)
- Size 2: Fits men's shoe size 7.5 and 12.5; Women's shoe sizes above size 9.5-14. (A12092 02 MED/LG)
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: visco spot, visco heel, viscoheel, visco elastic, heels, heel spurs, osteoarthritis, talagia
Write Your Own Review