These warm and comfortable terry slipper socks are especially designed for those with unsteadiness or restricted mobility such as Parkinson’s, stroke, arthritis, or other physical ailments. They can be worn for long periods of time thanks to the breathable fabric and are great for fall prevention in a hospital, at home, or your acute care, outpatient and long term care patients!
Cardinal Health Single Tread Patient Safety Footwear is made from a durable combination of ultra-soft acrylic and stretch yarns. The slip-resistant soles are designed to help reduce patient injuries and increase traction while navigating smooth, slick surfaces. This footwear is both colorfast and machine washable and best of all, are easy to get on and off thanks to the elastic ankle band. Easy to launder, these socks are exceptional for cold weather environments. Sizing is approximate, if unsure on sizing, we recommend you order the larger size rather than the smaller, as they are more likely to accommodate the feet. You'll appreciate the carefully chosen selection and reliability of ActiveForever. Never hesitate to contact us for well-informed guidance!
Cardinal Health Single Tread Patient Safety Footwear Features:
- Non-slip tread reduces the change of slipping and falling
- Ideal for hospitals, rehabilitation centers, and senior care facilities
- Soft, warm, and comfortable to wear
- Socks are designed to stretch to fit larger feet easily
- Upper-elastic band makes it easy for the patient to put on by themselves
Cardinal Health Single Tread Patient Safety Footwear Specifications:
- Quantity: Sold in individual pairs or cases of 48 pairs
- Material: Terrycloth
- Colors: Blue, Grey, Tan (Important: Shades of colors may vary from those pictured)
- Latex Free: Yes
Sizing is based on shoe size:
- Medium: Men – 6 – 7.5 / Woman 7.5 – 9 (Blue)
- Large: Men – 8 – 9.5 / Woman 9.5 – 11 (Tan)
- X-Large: Men – 10 – 11.5 / Woman 11.5 – 13 (Grey)
Please Note: Sizing of this non-slip footwear is approximate. Wide or swollen feet may cause the socks to not fit properly. Elastic ankle band goes 1.5" - 3" up your leg, depending on the size, swelling, and width of your foot.
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: PH5812BLU, PH58125TAN, PH58125GRY, slip resistant, anti-skid, fall prevention, non-skid, non-slip socks, senior socks