The Drive RTL1492COM Compressed Foam Ring is a comfortable pressure reducing cushion that is designed to eliminate the pressure exerted by chairs or seats on the sensitive areas of patients. The cushion is an ideal aid for people who remain seated for extended periods of time for any reason. The cushion ring is suitable to be used at home, in offices or while traveling.
The Compressed Foam Ring has a durable foam construction that is incredibly comfortable. The foam core absorbs the pressure exerted by the solid chair or seat surface which eliminates discomfort. The cushion has a unique donut shape that conforms to the natural curves of the user’s body to comfortably accommodate different shapes. The cushion’s unique construction helps provide relief from tailbone pains, hemorrhoids and post-surgery discomfort.
The foam core of the ring is covered cloth knit cover that is very soft and gentle on the skin. The cloth knit cover can be easily removed for cleaning whenever required. The cover can be safely cleaned in a machine to ensure proper hygiene of the cushion. The Drive Compressed Foam Ring comes in a compact packaging and expands to its full size once it is removed. The ring cushion is suitable to be used by people with latex allergies since it does not consist of any natural rubber latex.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Made of Durable Foam
- Machine Washable and Removable Cover
- Expands to Full Size When Removed from Packing
- Offers Relief from Tailbone Pain and Post-Surgery Discomfort
- Minimizes Pressure on Sensitive Areas When Sitting for Longer Periods
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Color: Blue
- Cover Material: Cloth Knit
- Dimensions: 16.5 Inch (Width) x 12.5 Inch (Length) x 3.5 Inch (Height)
- Product Number: RTL1492COM