The Drive Medical 18600 Heavy Duty Suction Machine is an easy to carry suction machine designed for continuous suction. It can be used to clear airways and other cavities of the body from a variety of secretions or fluids. The suction machine is reliable and provides superior suction by providing a maximum vacuum of five hundred and sixty millimeters of mercury.
The machine is incredibly light in weight and can be easily carried around with the help of the built-in easy grip handle. The base cord can also be wrapped around the base for convenient transportation. A high-quality vacuum regulator allows healthcare professionals to regulate the suction as per the procedure and the patient’s comfort. It also features an anti-vibration gauge settings that render the suction procedure more safe by eliminating the chances of disconnection or excessive tube shaking due to the vibrations. To increase the durability and prevent the reduction in efficiency, the pump has an oil-less permanent lubrication that reduces the chance of wear and tear in the components inside.
The 18600 Suction Pump system comes with a collection unit that has a volume of eight hundred milliliters. The collection unit is equipped with a bacterial filter that helps prevent the patient or the healthcare professional from getting contaminated by the bacteria in the secretions. The collection bottle also features overflow protection that shuts down the suction if the secretions go beyond its volume capacity.
Product Features and Benefits
- Oil less and permanent lubrication
- Collection bottle protects from overflow
- Built in E-Z grip handle and base with cord wrap
- Convenient and reliable for continuous operation
- Anti-vibration and vacuum regulator gauge setting
- Anti bacterial filter design prevents from contamination
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Dimensions: 14.8 Inch (Length) x 6.8 Inch (Width) x 9.8 Inch (Height)
- Maximum Vacuum: 560 +/- 3 percent mm Hg
- Model: 18600
- Includes: 800 cc (800 milliliters) suction canister, hydrophobic filter, 10 inch suction canister tubing, 6 feet suction tube, plastic elbow connector and manual