The Drive Medical Cruiser III Light Weight Wheelchair With Flip Back Removable Arms features a carbon steel frame that makes it incredibly strong as well as lightweight. Eliminating seat guides, the frame allows for customization with various back inserts and accessories. The wheelchair features a dual axle with which you can easily switch the seat height to hemi level and effectively accommodate different groups of users. The front riggings are very easy to adjust and no external tools are required for that matter.
The Cruiser III has several features that provide security to the user such as the push to lock brakes. These allow the user to have peace of mind that they are being held securely in place. The mag-style wheels are lightweight and stylish and match the chair’s upholstery. They also have casters in the front to increase mobility and allowing for tight turns. The seat is covered in nylon, making it easy to clean and maintain and comes in a stylish black color. For increased comfort, the wheelchair has footrests that can both swing away from the chair as well as elevate for better circulation. The armrests can flip back or be removed as needed by the user as well.
All the other elements of the wheelchair have been custom tailored in different ways that help satisfy a large array of users. This manual wheelchair comes in 18 different variants that user can choose from depending on their preference for each element. The variants has combination of different arm styles, front riggings and seat sizes. For arm styles, you can choose from a number of choices such as adjustable height desk arms, desk arms and full arms. Similarly, elevating leg rests or swing away footrests can be chosen with three different seat widths - sixteen, eighteen and twenty.
Product Features and Benefits
- Removable flip-back arms allows easy and safe patient transfers
- Eight inch front caster wheels can be adjusted in three different positions
- Composite, mag-style wheels used are very lightweight and maintenance free
- Black carbon steel frame with silver vein finish is very attractive and easy to maintain
- New carbon steel frame style eliminates seat guides and allows for custom back inserts and accessories
- Precision sealed wheel bearings used in the front and rear are to ensure reliability and long lasting performance
- Built-in seat rail extensions and extendable upholstery allows sixteen inch seat depths to extend up to eighteen inch
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Back To Chair Height: 16 Inch
- Closed Product Width: 12 Inch
- Overall Product Length With Riggings: 42 Inch
- Weight Capacity (Seat Widths - 20 Inch): 350 lbs. (158 Kilograms)
- Weight Capacity (Seat Widths - 16 Inch,18 Inch): 300 lbs. (136 Kilograms)
- Model: K316ADDA-ELR, K316ADDA-SF, K316DDA-ELR, K316DDA-SF, K316DFA-ELR, K316DFA-SF, K318ADDA-ELR, K318ADDA-SF, K318DDA-ELR, K318DDA-SF, K318DFA-ELR, K318DFA-SF, K320ADDA-ELR, K320ADDA-SF, K320DDA-ELR, K320DDA-SF, K320DFA-ELR, K320DFA-SF
Product Information and Documents